I wrote this post for LG Revolution owners who are looking for the instructions on how to flash / unbrick their devices back to Stock. The guide is not complicated, but if you have any issue please leave your comments below. I will reply you as soon as I can.
All things you will need:
How to Flash / Unbrick LG Revolution back to Stock Steps:
- Install the software that pops up when you plug in your phone.
- Extract LGNPST.zip
- Install these four files: LGNPSTv1.2_Store_Version.msi, LGNPST_v1.2_Lab_Version.msi, LGNPST_Components_Ver_5_0_12_0.msi, LGNPST_GenericModels_Ver_5_0_10_0.msi
- Double click Right_Click_Register_DLL.reg
- Make a new folder called "Models" in the program’s directory. Default: "C:\LG Electronics\LGNPST\"
- Paste the "VS910.dll" file to the new "Models" folder you’ve just made
- Right Click "VS910.dll" and click on Install/Register.
- Run LGNPST_CT.exe
- Make sure USB Debugging mode is enabled on your LG Revolution, then connect to PC via USB cable
- Device should be listed
- Select the phone and click on the Open folder button inside the .BIN query underneath the COM## details.
- Since it wants a .bin file, you can open the .TOT file by typing "*.*" inside the File Name query and hitting Enter
- Choose the tot firmware you want to flash and Click OK –> Upgrade and wait for it to complete
1. Right Click "VS910.dll" can’t install the file.
If the file can’t be installed, you could drag the VS910.dll on "regsvr32" and it should install. If this is still not working, make sure you have successfully installed the GenericModels and Components (Step 3).
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts
Steve on 9 April, 2013 at 4:45 pm #
re Step 1… Somewhat vague. I’m running a custom ROM and nothing at all is offered for installation when I plug in my phone. Specifics, please?
Otherwise, great work! Thank you.
Rissa on 9 June, 2015 at 9:23 am #
Hi, I factory reset my lg vs910 but after that, im stuck on cwm recovery everytime i reboot it. i cannot install zip because my vs910 cannot read sd card. what should i do?? tnx in advance