Flashing an LG Optimus Plus AS695 only takes a few steps. In this phone guide we’ll learn how to flash an LG Optimus Plus AS695 and return back to stock. Please note the flash steps listed below are originally based on my How To flash LG Escape post. If you are still having trouble Flashing LG Optimus Plus AS695 , check out this forum on after dawn.
How to Flash / Unbrick LG Optimus Plus AS695 back to Stock:
- Install the software that pops up when you plug in your phone.
- Extract LGNPST Package
- Install these four files:
- Double click Right_Click_Register_DLL.reg
- Make a new folder called "Models" in the program’s directory. Default: "C:\LG Electronics\LGNPST\"
- Extract LS860DLL AND and put it in the "Models" folder you’ve just made
- Right Click the dll file and click on Install/Register.
- Note: DLL WILL NOT INSTALL UNLESS COMPONENTS AND GENERICMODELS PLUG-INS ARE INSTALLED!!! IF YOU CANNOT INSTALL IT ON A RIGHT CLICK GO TO "C:\Windows\System32" and dragl the MS910.dll on "regsvr32" and it should install.
- Make sure you install it properly
- Run LGNPST
- Make sure USB Debugging mode is enabled on your LG Escape, use Internet Connection Mode, then connect to PC via USB cable
- Device should be listed
- Select the phone and click on the Open folder button inside the .BIN query underneath the COM## details.
- Since it wants a .bin file, you can open the .TOT file by typing "*.*" inside the File Name query and hitting Enter
- Choose the tot firmware you want to flash and Click OK –> Upgrade and wait for it to complete
LG Optimus Plus AS695 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
Feel free to leave any questions or comments you have on flashing LG Optimus Plus AS695 below. Thanks and God bless!
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts