If you haven’t found a guide to fix a bricked LG Optimus M+ MS695, then here it goes. I wrote this post for LG Optimus M+ owners who are looking for the instructions on how to flash / unbrick their devices back to Stock. The guide is not complicated, but if you have any issue please leave your comments below. I will reply you as soon as I can.
- USB Drivers: https://www.box.com/s/mlf7u6it7eetf1vho6ac
- LG Optimus M+ Firmware: http://www.lg-phones.org/official-stock-lg-optimus-m-ms695-firmware-rom.html
- KP500-Utils-EN-v0.4.2: https://www.box.com/s/9ukfn1lhbh67rfe13i3n
How to Flash / unbrick LG Optimus M+ MS695 back to Stock:
- Install LG Optimus M+ USB Drivers
- Make your phone into emergency mode (press and hold “Volume Down” + “Search” and Power Button, let go the Power Button and Search key but kept Volume Down pressed when the LG Logo appears)
- Connect your phone to PC
- Run KP500-Utils-EN.exe (from KP500-Utils-EN-v0.4.2).
- Choose "J – Flash with assistant (file .cab)" > Press Enter
- Enter phone model "MS695" > Press Enter
- Enter path to your newly downloaded .cab file > Press Enter
- Enter new software version: MS695ZV4_11.S4_11.P3027 > Press Enter
- The LG flasher will be launched and should connect to the phone and do the job (it will reboot a time or two and go into emergency mode, so don’t panic if you see this).
Warning: It only works on the Optimus M+ MS695. Do not try to use this guide on an old LG Optimus M MS690, do at your own risk.
How to root:
CWM Recovery for LG Optimus M+ MS695:
LG Optimus M+ Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts