As many LG Optimus L5 II owners have some problems, and some others of you may have this too. I post this guide to help you flash / unbrick / return your phone back to the stock rom.
Warning: I won’t be responsible for any damage to your device, this has been tested and working on my device, all credits to nasirahmed on GSM forum, good luck!
Official Stock LG Optimus L5 II firmware / rom Download:
How to Flash / Unbrick LG Optimus L5 II back to Stock:
- Download LG_KDZ_FW-Update_OfflineFix [Link] [Mirror]
- Download LG Drivers and install [Link]
- Extract LG_KDZ_FW-Update_OfflineFix and setup B2CAppSetup.exe from KDZ_FW_UPD_EN folder.
- Connect the phone in normal mode (with USB Debugging ON) or connect in download mode.
- Go to windows menu, type cmd and right-click and run in administrator mode.
- Drag Automatic Offline Procedure.vbs over command prompt and hit enter.
- Click OK.
- Click on windows enable icon in system tray to turn ON then click the dialog box OK. If you get an error in this stage you have to edit the host file manually (remember tinyumbrella host edit?). Go to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc and edit the hosts file. Add 127.0.0.1 csmg.lgmobile.com at the end. You may need Administrator privileges to do that or you can do that in safe mode.
- Click OK.
- Select KDZ file and click Normal web upgrade test.
- Click on Upgrade Start.
- Click on Clear phone Software update Registry and then click OK.
- Software Update Procedure will start immediately. It will take some time to finish. You are DONE.
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts