Since there is no guide about how to Flash / unbrick the AT&T LG Optimus Pro E980 back to stock anywhere (quick Google search yielded nothing), I decided to create one myself.
Disclaimer: I am not responsible for any loss or damage (including bricking) to your device. Use this guide at your own risk!
Following is the stock v10g firmware and dll file for the AT&T LG Optimus Pro E980:
How to Flash AT&T LG Optimus Pro E980 wit a tot firmware Steps:
0. Install the software that pops up when you plug in your phone.
1. Get the LGNPST Package with the GenericModels and Components Plug-In.
2. Get the driver for the phone and install it
3. Get the Stock Rom TOT file and extract it.
4. Get the DLL file specifically for the LG Optimus G Pro E980
5. Extract the "LGNPST Store & Lab"
6. Install the following order:
7. Run "Right_Click_Register_DLL.reg"
8. Make a new folder called "Models" in the program’s directory
9. Grab the "LGE980_20130314_LGFLASHv151.dll" and put it in the "Models" folder.
10. Right Click "LGE980_20130314_LGFLASHv151.dll" and click on Install/Register.
11. Run "LGNPST"
12. Plug in your phone, use Internet Connection Mode,and enable USB Debugging.
13. Phone should pop up in the list
14. Select the phone and click on the Open folder button inside the .BIN query underneath the COM## details.
15. Since it wants a .bin file, you can open the .TOT file by typing "*.*" inside the File Name query and hitting Enter
16. Select the tot file and Click OK
17. Then click on Upgrade
18. Wait a few minutes
I’m not sure if this working on AT&T LG Optimus G Pro E980 since this guide is originally made for LG Esteem.
AT&T LG Optimus G Pro E980 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts
It’s wonderful that you are getting thoughts from this article as well as from our
argument made at this place.
[…] Imagesource […]
I can’t get past the step 10… I still get an error.
I also keep getting an error on step 10. I’ve correctly installed everything, too.
Me too can’t pass step 10
If you like just try this other approch is easier.
I just unbricked my Phone a few hours ago,enjoy!
what is the link have the ROM’s TOT File?
My phone is stuck in boot loop, so what are my options using this method to restore my phone? My Optimus G pro is rooted. I do not have ClockWorkMod or TWRP. What can I do?
my LG-E980 phone prompts me in every 1second or less “unfortunately the system has stopped” i reset the phone but the message is not removed please help me guys