If you want to restore your LG Optimus F6 to it’s factory state (well, as close as possible if you unlocked the bootloader and rooted), or if you’re stuck in a bootloop (soft bricked), this guide will show the correct way to flash / unbrick / unroot the LG Optimus F6 back to stock.
All things you will need:
How to flash / unbrick / unroot the LG Optimus F6 Steps:
- Download and install the LG drivers downloaded above.
- Pull your battery out and put it back in
- Put your phone into "DOWNLOAD MODE" by holding press volume + and plug in your phone into your PC
- Download LG Flash Tool and extract it anywhere
- Click on "Windows Enabler"
- On the bottom right where the times is. It will show 3 little blue and white squares together.
- Double click on it and it will show "on"
- Right Click on "UpTestEX"
- Click "Properties"
- GO to the "Compatibility Tab" at the top
- Put a check under Compatibility Mode "Run this program in compatibility mod for:"
- Click on the drop down list and select "Windows XP (Service Pack 3)
- Place a check where it says "Run this program as an administrator" near the bottom
- Click on "Apply" then "OK"
- Double click on "UpTestEX" to open it
- On the top right where it says Select Type. Click on the drop down and click on "3GQCT"
- On the right of that where it says PhoneMode. Click on the drop down and click "EMERGENCY"
Minimize this windows for now.
- Download the D50010b 01.zip file
(DO NOT RENAME IT)
- Maximize UpTestEX tool and click on "Select kdz file" on the right side where the little folder icon is and select the kdz file you downloaded
Click on "Normal web upgrade test" at the bottom right.
(It is grayed out, kinda hard to see)
- A new windows will pop up and click on "Upgrade Start"
(Do not click on anything else or the program will crash)
- Click on the Country drop down and click "Different Country"
- Under language Click on "English"
- Then select "OK". Let the program do its thing and it will say when its done!
Note: If the phone get stuck in a boot loop or stuck at LG screen! Then pull out the battery. Put it back in, but don’t power it on yet. Hold the volume – key and power the device on. This will boot into Factory Reset mode and follow the instructions.
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts