This flash method was originally based on LG Escape Android smartphone. It should work with the LG Mach LS860 even though it’s a completely different phone.
- USB Driver: http://www.lg-phones.org/sprint-lg-mach-usb-driver-download.html
- LGNPST Package: https://www.box.com/s/pu3bgp8nb34k06ae8pvk
- Rom and Dll: http://www.lg-phones.org/official-stock-lg-mach-cayenne-ls860-firmware-rom.html
How to Flash / Unbrick LG Mach LS860 back to Stock:
- Install the software that pops up when you plug in your phone.
- Extract LGNPST Package
- Install these four files:
- Double click Right_Click_Register_DLL.reg
- Make a new folder called "Models" in the program’s directory. Default: "C:\LG Electronics\LGNPST\"
- Extract LS860DLL AND and put it in the "Models" folder you’ve just made
- Right Click the dll file and click on Install/Register.
- Note: DLL WILL NOT INSTALL UNLESS COMPONENTS AND GENERICMODELS PLUG-INS ARE INSTALLED!!! IF YOU CANNOT INSTALL IT ON A RIGHT CLICK GO TO "C:\Windows\System32" and dragl the MS910.dll on "regsvr32" and it should install.
- Make sure you install it properly
- Run LGNPST
- Make sure USB Debugging mode is enabled on your LG Escape, use Internet Connection Mode, then connect to PC via USB cable
- Device should be listed
- Select the phone and click on the Open folder button inside the .BIN query underneath the COM## details.
- Since it wants a .bin file, you can open the .TOT file by typing "*.*" inside the File Name query and hitting Enter
- Choose the tot firmware you want to flash and Click OK –> Upgrade and wait for it to complete
Caution: I have not done this before and have not tested this method, do this at your own risk!!!
LG Mach / Cayenne LS860 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts