No matter what’s the issue on your LG Lucid 2 VS870, this guide can help you flash/Unbrick/Unroot/Update your device back to stock as long as you can get it into download mode.
The guide is not complicated if you follow the guide step by step. But if you have any issue please leave your comments below. I will reply you as soon as I can.
How to Flash / Unbrick LG Lucid 2 VS870 Back to Stock:
- Make sure your phone has at least 70 percent charge or more!!
- Download and install LG Lucid 2 USB Drivers
- Download and extract the KDZ_FW_UPD_EN Flash tool
- Install msxml.msi
- Disable antivirus software
- Open UpTestEX_mod2_marwin.exe
- Wait for the program to open
- Look for "Encrypt cab file to kdz file"
- Click the folder icon
- Choose the location of the cab you downloaded for the firmware
- Encrypt cab -> kdz Program will freeze up. DO NOT EXIT until program says Done!!! Otherwise it won’t finish converting.
- Close program
- Get your phone into Download Mode
- Connect your phone to PC
- Open KDZ_FW_UPD.exe
- "Type" choose CDMA
- Choose in "Phonemode": Emergency
- Click the folder icon and choose the kdz file that UpTestEX_mod2_marwin.exe just made.
- Click Launch software update and enjoy!
Verizon LG Lucid 2 VS870 User Manual / Guide:
LG Lucid 2 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts