Here is an easy guide on how to flash / unbrick LG Leon 4G LTE back to stock. It’s for people who have bricked their phone due to messing about with important files/partitions on their LG Leon 4G LTE and found that it won’t boot up and gets stuck in a boot loop.
Disclaimer: This guide is for MetroPCS LG Leon 4G LTE MS345 ONLY. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.
All files you will need:
- LG USB Drivers: [Download]
- LG Flash Tool 2014: [Download]
- Official LG Leon 4G LTE Firmware: [Download]
- Visual C++ Runtime Library (If you cannot run LGFlashTool2014.exe): [Download HERE]
How to Flash / Unbrick LG Leon 4G LTE Back to Stock Steps:
- Download all requirements, install LG USB Drivers, extract the LG flash tool zip file. And to make things a little easier, put the firmware in the same directory as where you extracted the flash tool files.
- Enter to Download Mode (Hold the Volume Up button until it reaches download mode) and plug USB into your PC
- Open the Flash Tool 2014
- Select Type: 3GQCT
- PhoneMode: EMERGENCY
- KDZ : locate your .KDZ firmware file
- Click on Normal Flash
- Click on Start
- Click on Clear update registry
- Country: different country
- Language: English
- Your progress bar on your phone should now be moving. Congrats, we’re almost done. If another smaller box pops up, just ignore it.
Simply wait for the progress bar on your phone to get to 100% and the phone should reboot, and everything will be nice and new again.
LG Leon 4G LTE Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone Related Posts