Here is the current KDZ files for flashing / unbricking Your LG L90 Back to Stock! It will be the same method as the G3, G2 and G Pro, G Flex, Etc.
DISCLAIMER: This procedure is NOT for the faint hearted! If something goes wrong and you fry your device, I cannot be held responsible.
All things you need to download:
- USB Driver for your windows
- LG Flash Tool 2014
- LG L90 Stock Firmware
- Visual C++ Runtime Library (If you cannot run LGFlashTool2014.exe): Download
How to Flash / Unbrick LG L90 back to stock:
- Download all requirements, install LG USB Drivers, extract the LG flash tool zip file. And to make things a little easier, put the firmware in the same directory as where you extracted the flash tool files.
- Make sure your phone into download mode. Shut your device down > press volume up and plug the usb cable immediately.
- Then open the LGFlashTool2014.exe up. For ‘Select Type’ choose 3GQCT. For ‘PhoneMode’ select EMERGENCY. Then go down to Select KDZ file. In the "Select KDZ file" enter the firmware of your LG L90
- Now Click normal flash. A window should pop up, Click Start
- Now "Select country and language" small box will open. Here select "Different Country" and "English" and press "OK"
- After a few seconds a screen will appear saying "The phone is disconnected from PC.". Do not click on any button.
- Now again connect phone in Software Upgrade Mode: Switch OFF the phone and Press Volume UP button and insert USB cable into the phone, Now phone should show Firmware Upgrade Mode and click retry button.
- After the process completely done, your LG L90 will start rebooting.
You can fix this by shutting down the phone, starting the phone with the power and volume down button pressed, releasing those buttons when the LG logo shows up and immediately pressing them again, then choose to perform a factory reset. After factory reset the phone booted like I expected it to.
LG L90 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone Related Posts