Here is an instructions that has worked on Flashing the many other LG phones, like LG G2, G3, G Flex and more. So it should be the same for the LG L70 MS323.
Before you do the process, you need these software below:
How to Flash / Unbrick LG G Watch:
1. Download all requirements, install LG USB Drivers, extract the LG flash tool zip file. And to make things a little easier, put the firmware in the same directory as where you extracted the flash tool files.
2. Then open the LGFlashTool2014.exe up. For ‘Select Type’ choose 3GQCT. For ‘PhoneMode’ select EMERGENCY. Then go down to Select KDZ file and find the MS32310b_00.kdz file.
3. Now Click normal flash. A window like this should pop up:
4. Click start. You should now see this:
5. Just click OK. A new window should pop up like this:
6. Your progress bar on your phone should now be moving. Congrats, we’re almost done. If another smaller box pops up, just ignore it.
Simply wait for the progress bar on your phone to get to 100% and the phone should reboot, and everything will be nice and new again.
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts
i hav the file email me!
to go in to download mode, hold the volume up key while plugging the usb into the computer. worked like a charm
Both dl links for the kdz are dead. I cant find them anywhere… at least not yet.
For those of you stuck in a boot loop:
– After having done all of the above take the battery out and put it back in
– Hold the volume down button and the power button at the same time, when the lg logo pops up release the power button and press it again while still holding the volume down button
in other words – perform a hard reset
thanks devplex, that really helped, I should have read your comment from yesterday lol thanks bruh
hey i’m looking to flash my phone. its giving me alot of errors (apps crashing). can you please help me get the tools