Here is an instructions that has worked on Flashing the many other LG phones, like LG G2, G3, G Flex and more. So it should be the same for the LG L70 MS323.
Before you do the process, you need these software below:
- Driver: http://www.lg-phones.org/lg-l70-usb-drivers-download.html
- LG Flash Tool 2014: https://app.box.com/s/yqoi19iu5im6oy9c1rpm
- LG L70 MS323 firmware: [MS32310b_00.kdz] [MS32310b_00.kdz]
How to Flash / Unbrick LG G Watch:
1. Download all requirements, install LG USB Drivers, extract the LG flash tool zip file. And to make things a little easier, put the firmware in the same directory as where you extracted the flash tool files.
2. Then open the LGFlashTool2014.exe up. For ‘Select Type’ choose 3GQCT. For ‘PhoneMode’ select EMERGENCY. Then go down to Select KDZ file and find the MS32310b_00.kdz file.
3. Now Click normal flash. A window like this should pop up:
4. Click start. You should now see this:
5. Just click OK. A new window should pop up like this:
6. Your progress bar on your phone should now be moving. Congrats, we’re almost done. If another smaller box pops up, just ignore it.
Simply wait for the progress bar on your phone to get to 100% and the phone should reboot, and everything will be nice and new again.
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts