This is an unbricking LG Escape guide, but it should work on LG Intuition as well. Just remember, do this at your own risks, I have no responsible for any damage of your phone, and good luck.
All things you will need:
How to Flash / Unbrick LG Escape with a .tot firmware Steps:
- Install the software that pops up when you plug in your phone.
- Extract LGNPST Package
- Install these four files: LGNPSTv1.2_Store_Version.msi, LGNPST_v1.2_Lab_Version.msi, LGNPST_Components_Ver_5_0_12_0.msi, LGNPST_GenericModels_Ver_5_0_10_0.msi
- Double click Right_Click_Register_DLL.reg
- Make a new folder called "Models" in the program’s directory. Default: "C:\LG Electronics\LGNPST\"
- Extract LGP950 DLL
- Paste the dll file to the new "Models" folder you’ve just made
- Right Click the dll file and click on Install/Register.
- Run LGNPST_CT.exe
- Make sure USB Debugging mode is enabled on your LG Intuition, then connect to PC via USB cable
- Device should be listed
- Select the phone and click on the Open folder button inside the .BIN query underneath the COM## details.
- Since it wants a .bin file, you can open the .TOT file by typing "*.*" inside the File Name query and hitting Enter
- Choose the tot firmware you want to flash and Click OK –> Upgrade and wait for it to complete
I haven’t tried this yet, but if this works, please let me know. Thanks in advance.
LG Intuition Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts