This Guide will help you flash your LG G3 back to 100% stock form in case of brick of it you just want to be back to the phone was when you first got it.
In order for you to be able to reset your device to complete stock it will require the following things.
Download all The Files Below!
How to Flash / Unbrick LG G3:
1. Download all requirements, install LG USB Drivers, extract the LG flash tool zip file. And to make things a little easier, put the firmware in the same directory as where you extracted the flash tool files.
2. Enter to Download Mode and plug USB into your PC
3. Then open the LGFlashTool2014.exe up. For ‘Select Type’ choose CDMA. For ‘PhoneMode’ select DIAG. Then go down to Select KDZ file and find the kdz file.
4. Now Click normal flash. A window like this should pop up:
5. Click start. You should now see this:
6. Just click OK. A new window should pop up like this:
7. Your progress bar on your phone should now be moving. Congrats, we’re almost done. If another smaller box pops up, just ignore it.
Simply wait for the progress bar on your phone to get to 100% and the phone should reboot, and everything will be nice and new again.
LG Cell Phone Related Posts
which file in the kdz list should i choose if i have a lg g3 d855 europe?
HI I erased everything (cache,system,dataand other ptions in recovery mode ..idk why 😐 ) Now i am trying to install stock ROM back using your kdz method.. everything works fine but after 36% flash tool says something like this ..no device connected plz recnnect and retry.. and even in device manager there is ‘ ! ‘ on lg g3 driver .. i dont know what to do .. help me pls