Here is the current KDZ files for flashing Your LG G3 Stylus Back to Stock! It will be the same method as the G3, G2 and G Pro, G Flex, Etc. Firmware files will be uploaded soon.
DISCLAIMER: This procedure is NOT for the faint hearted! If something goes wrong and you fry your device, I cannot be held responsible
All things you need to download:
How to Flash / Unbrick LG G3 Stylus:
- Download all requirements, install LG USB Drivers, extract the LG flash tool zip file. And to make things a little easier, put the firmware in the same directory as where you extracted the flash tool files.
- Make sure your phone into download mode. Shut your device down > press volume up and plug the usb cable immediately.
- Then open the LGFlashTool2014.exe up. For ‘Select Type’ choose CDMA. For ‘PhoneMode’ select DIAG. Then go down to Select KDZ file and find the MS32310b_00.kdz file. In the "Select KDZ file" enter the firmware of your LG G3 Stylus
- Now Click normal flash. A window should pop up, Click Start –> OK
- After the process completely done, your LG G3 Stylus will restart twice and returned a virgin again exactly as you buy your phone for the first time.
LG G3 Stylus Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone Related Posts