Here is an instructions that has worked on Flashing the many other LG phones, like LG G2, G3, G Flex and more. So it should be the same for the LG G Watch.
Before you do the process, you need these software below:
- Driver: http://www.lg-phones.org/lg-g-watch-usb-drivers.html
- LGFlashtool V1.8: https://app.box.com/s/alckyp3h8nsse9lckwkl
- Crack Flashtool (Megalock.dll): https://app.box.com/s/cdu2laqdnxpn513rbhz5
- Stock LG G Watch TOT firmware: http://d-h.st/6Wp
How to Flash LG G Watch with a tot firmware:
1. Install LG G Watch USB Driver
2. Install Flashtool V1.8. Default install folder C:\LG\LGFlashtool. Copy and replace the MegaLock.dll to C:\LG\LgFlashtool.
3. Enter download mode and plug USB cable in
4. Launch LG Flash Tool, you might see a window with Korean language, just click on OK. Check the Select Manual Mode on the top.
5. Open Device Manager on your computer and choose COM41 for phone connection:
6. Switch to Flashtool, choose .dll and .tot file, then fresh yellow icon like this:
7. When Flashtool show Ready, push USB out for 5secs and plug in again. Flashtool will automatic run
8. Done and enjoy
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts