This Guide will help you flash your LG G Pro 2 back to 100% stock form in case of brick of it you just want to be back to the phone was when you first got it.
In order for you to be able to reset your device to complete stock it will require the following things.
All things you will need:
- LG G Pro 2 Usb Driver: [Download]
- LG G Pro 2 KDZ Firmware: [Download]
- KDZ_FW_UPD_EN: [Download]
- LGMOBILEAX: [Download]
How to Flash LG G Pro 2 with a kdz Firmware / ROM:
- Install LG G Pro 2 Usb Driver
- Extract KDZ_FW_UPD_EN
- Install the B2CAppSetup from folder KDZ_FW_UPD_EN
- Install msxml.msi from folder KDZ_FW_UPD_EN
- Disable antivirus software
- Go to C:\ProgramData\LGMOBILEAX, remove all files and folder
- Copy all files and folders from LGMOBILEAX that you unzipped to C:\ProgramData\LGMOBILEAX
- Open your hosts file (c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts), add 127.0.0.1 csmg.lgmobile.com
- Start http in the shttps folder
- Start Windows Enabler and turn it on (system tray!)
- Start UpTestEX_mod2_marwin, select your KDZ file. Set emeregency, 3gQCT and press “NORMALL WEB UPGRADE TEST.
- Flash will start automatically.
Warning: I will not be responsible for any damage of your device. Do it at your own risk! Has everything involving flashing, it always has its risks!
Here is another easy way to flash / unbrick the LG G Pro 2:
- Do the step 1-7 as I listed above
- Run Automatic Offline Procedure.vbs from folder KDZ_FW_UPD_EN
- Now R&D test tools appear please select KDZ File
- Select Normal web upgrade test
- Select Upgrade start
- In Select Country & Langauage Please Select Country to Different Country
- Process Flashing firmware start, just wait a moment.
LG G Pro 2 Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts