This Guide will help you flash your LG G Pro 2 back to 100% stock form in case of brick of it you just want to be back to the phone was when you first got it.
In order for you to be able to reset your device to complete stock it will require the following things.
All things you will need:
How to Flash LG G Pro 2 with a kdz Firmware / ROM:
- Install LG G Pro 2 Usb Driver
- Extract KDZ_FW_UPD_EN
- Install the B2CAppSetup from folder KDZ_FW_UPD_EN
- Install msxml.msi from folder KDZ_FW_UPD_EN
- Disable antivirus software
- Go to C:\ProgramData\LGMOBILEAX, remove all files and folder
- Copy all files and folders from LGMOBILEAX that you unzipped to C:\ProgramData\LGMOBILEAX
- Open your hosts file (c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts), add 127.0.0.1 csmg.lgmobile.com
- Start http in the shttps folder
- Start Windows Enabler and turn it on (system tray!)
- Start UpTestEX_mod2_marwin, select your KDZ file. Set emeregency, 3gQCT and press “NORMALL WEB UPGRADE TEST.
- Flash will start automatically.
Warning: I will not be responsible for any damage of your device. Do it at your own risk! Has everything involving flashing, it always has its risks!
Here is another easy way to flash / unbrick the LG G Pro 2:
- Do the step 1-7 as I listed above
- Run Automatic Offline Procedure.vbs from folder KDZ_FW_UPD_EN
- Now R&D test tools appear please select KDZ File
- Select Normal web upgrade test
- Select Upgrade start
- In Select Country & Langauage Please Select Country to Different Country
- Process Flashing firmware start, just wait a moment.
LG G Pro 2 Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts
Mamuz on 3 November, 2014 at 3:49 am #
when do i plug in the phone and in what mode.hope to hear from you soon
luis raul moreno on 17 January, 2015 at 5:10 pm #
When I flash the kdz, can it have the lte option? I have info that with this firmwware the phone has not lte option. Or has it?
Wil on 29 January, 2015 at 10:40 am #
Please upload: http in the shttps folder
kian on 10 September, 2015 at 6:01 am #
this procedure is so confusing.. besides you are skipping a lot of things, anyways thanks for sharing i was able flash mine using some of the info you provide .. thanks anyway..
boni on 21 January, 2016 at 11:43 am #
Is d838 Rom work on F350K
Plz help me