The following guide will show you how to flash / unbrick / return your LG G Pad 8.3 back to stock in an easy way.
Note: I haven’t try this on my tablet yet, do this at your own risk.
Flashing LG G Pad 8.3 by using LG Mobile Support Tool.
- Reboot your tablet into Download Mode
- With Device Powered Off And Unplugged
- Press and hold Volume Up + Volume Down
- Now Plug In USB Cable
- Start the LG Mobile Support Tool and click on Options -> Upgrade Recovery
- It should now download the firmware (about 2gb) and flash it – this may take some time.
If you stuck in a bootloop after the flash is done, do a factory reset (this wipe your data and sdcard) can help you all.
- Turn the tablet off
- Press and hold the Power and Volume down button
- When the LG logo pops up let go for a second and press the combo again
- You’ll be prompted to press the Power button 3 times to wipe the device
Stock files download:
Flash them by Using Flashify
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts