This Guide will help you flash your LG G Pad 7.0 back to 100% stock form in case of brick of it you just want to be back to the tablet was when you first got it.
In order for you to be able to reset your device to complete stock it will require the following things.
Download all The Files Below!
- Firmware Files – [Download]
- LG G Pad 7.0 Drivers – LG Drivers Here – 10.9 Mb
- LG Flash Tool 2014: LG_Flash_Tool_2014.zip – 3.1 Mb
How to Flash / Unbrick LG G Pad 7.0:
1. Download all requirements, install LG USB Drivers, extract the LG flash tool zip file. And to make things a little easier, put the firmware in the same directory as where you extracted the flash tool files.
2. TURN OFF your tablet! Plug your USB WIRE into a USB slot on your machine. When it’s plugged in, hold on the Volume UP button on the tablet and at the same time plug in the USB cable.
3. Then open the LGFlashTool2014.exe up. For ‘Select Type’ choose 3GQCT. For ‘PhoneMode’ select EMERGENCY. Then go down to Select KDZ file and find the kdz file.
4. Now Click normal flash. A window like this should pop up:
5. Click start. You should now see this:
6. Just click OK. A new window should pop up like this:
7. Your progress bar on your phone should now be moving. Congrats, we’re almost done. If another smaller box pops up, just ignore it.
Simply wait for the progress bar on your phone to get to 100% and the phone should reboot, and everything will be nice and new again.
LG Cell Phone Related Posts