This is a guide about how to successfully flash / Unbrick your LG G Flex back to stock on your own. This tutorial must on computer running Windows XP with permanent internet connection. Following this tutorial, you accept all responsibility for the damage that may be caused during process.
Before you do the process, you need these software below:
How to Flash / Unbrick LG G Flex back to Stock Steps:
1. Install Flashtool V1.5. Default install folder C:\LG\LGFlashtool
2. Copy crack file Megalock.dll to C:\LG\LgFlashtool
3. Enter download mode: Turnoff, push vol+ and plug USB cable in
4. Open Device Manager on your computer and choose COM41 for phone connection:
5. Open Flashtool, choose .dll and .tot file, then fresh yellow icon like this:
6. When Flashtool show Realdy, push USB out for 5secs and plug in again. Flash tool will automatic run
7. Done and enjoy
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts
thank you so much my friend you save me !
my phone stock in “ready for conecction”
thx master my phone is done !!!!
please were can i dowload the .tot file
When I open device manager, its recognized as other devices and I cant choose any port on that.
On way by Lg mobile flash tool support not damage
i get Emergency calls only after flash