Here is the current KDZ files for flashing / unbricking Your LG F70 Back to Stock! It will be the same method as the G3, G2 and G Pro, G Flex, Etc.
DISCLAIMER: This procedure is NOT for the faint hearted! If something goes wrong and you fry your device, I cannot be held responsible.
All things you need to download:
- USB Driver for your windows
- LG Flash Tool 2014
- LG F70 Stock Firmware
- Visual C++ Runtime Library (If you cannot run LGFlashTool2014.exe): Download
How to Flash / Unbrick LG F70 back to stock:
- Download all requirements, install LG USB Drivers, extract the LG flash tool zip file. And to make things a little easier, put the firmware in the same directory as where you extracted the flash tool files.
- Make sure your phone into download mode. Shut your device down > press volume up and plug the usb cable immediately.
- Then open the LGFlashTool2014.exe up. For ‘Select Type’ choose CDMA. For ‘PhoneMode’ select DIAG. Then go down to Select KDZ file. In the "Select KDZ file" enter the firmware of your LG F70
- Now Click normal flash. A window should pop up, Click Start –> OK
- After the process completely done, your LG F70 will restart twice and returned a virgin again exactly as you buy your phone for the first time.
LG F70 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone Related Posts