This flash tutorial allows you to flash, downgrade, return and even fix an bricked AT&T LG G2 D800 back to Stock. Do not use these files if you are not AT&T.
Disclaimer: I haven’t tried this yet, since I have no this device by my side. I am not responsible for any loss or damage (including bricking) to your AT&T LG G2 D800. Use this guide at your own risk!
All things you will need:
How to Flash / Unbrick AT&T LG G2 D800 with a .tot firmware Steps:
- Download and install the LG drivers downloaded above.
- Install LGFlashTools v1.5 (but don’t run it)
- Extract the TOT file from the ZIP
- Put the phone into download mode. (Power off device, holding volume down button while plugging in phone. If this doesn’t work, try holding both volume keys instead)
- When your computer detect, it installs the driver.
- After Driver installation, go to device manager select “LGE CDMA USB SERIAL PORT” right click properties then connection setting advanced and set to “com41″
- Unplug your phone
- Set the computer’s date to some time in July 2012 or before.
- Disconnect the internet
- Find a serial number or register key from somewhere on the web (a google search for lgflashtools serial will yield some results). Can’t help you here and please don’t share any keys in this thread or get us in trouble.
- Execute the LGFlashTools. It should ask you for a key, put it in. Now you should see a dialog where you can load the DLL file and the TOT files that you extracted earlier. Put them both in here. Click ok
- There is a yellow arrow on the top left. Click on it to initialize the process. Once done, it should say "ready/finished" or whatever.
- Put the phone in download mode again, and plug it into the USB port. LG Flash Tools should start flashing it automatically.
- Congratulation you have returned /unbricked / downgraded your AT&T LG G2 back to stock.
AT&T LG G2 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts