Hi Guys, I know that there are other threads but i want create this to show you how to Flash LG Quantum C900. This method is the simplest way to do it.
Thanks to nasirahmed
Caution: Shall not be liable for any resulting damage to your phone! Everything you do at your own risk! LG Windows Phone 7
How to flash LG Quantum C900 Steps:
1. Download LGDP2 V36 UMTS Setup and extract, go to LGDP2_31_INCLUDE_LGDP1_Setup folder and install the exe (use serial number). Now copy all the files from DOWNLOAD folder and paste on C:\DOWNLOAD (overwrite if needed).
2. Install LG United Modem Driver, connect the phone to PC through USB cable and let the drivers to be installed. USB 1.1 is recommended.
3. You’ll need firmware in DZ format (you can download it from here) and the correct DLL for your model.
4. Open LGDP2_V36_UMTS from C:\DOWNLOAD, select UMTS in Division and click OK.
5. Select port (check Device Manager for LG USBModem Port number), you can set a range from easy select or select manually. Select DLL and select firmware in Download Configuration. Click OK.
6. Click START in main window and connect the phone to USB cable in Emergency download mode(VOL+CAM+PWR).
Now you have the firmware you want! If you have problems with one of this steps post it in this thread I will try help you! LG Phone Problem and Solution
LG Quantum C900 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts
Cant find monitor port, that what it tells me
I does not work for me, it says “Can’t find monitor port” and the box stays on “idle” and when i click start never begins
What am I doing wrong??
I’m having the same Can’t Find Monitor problem. Also, don’t seem to be able to set up Emergency Download Mode. Anyone get an answer on those issues?
My power button is not functioning. Is there any other way to put it into emergency download mode?
Hi! Can u please reupload LGDP2 V36 UMTS and AT&T USA LG-C900AT-01-V10d-310-410-OCT-02-2010+0_DZ rom please because the links above are dead. I need help, because my cell sutck at lg logo and cold boot. Can u help me?