I have personally tried this method on my LG Optimus VU 2 F200L, it does work without any problem.
What you will need:
- LG Optimus Vu 2 usb driver: https://www.box.com/s/37my2qa61xygpcs2qcnu
- KDZ_FW_UPD_EN.zip: https://www.box.com/s/78mnd1hg7hnvi6wqjpt3
- Stock F200L ROM: http://www.lg-phones.org/official-lg-optimus-vu-2-f200l-firmware-download.html
- Stock F200K ROM: http://www.lg-phones.org/stock-lg-optimus-vu-2-f200k-firmware-download.html
How to Flash LG Optimus Vu 2 F200 Steps:
- Download and install the usb driver on your PC
- Download the KDZ Updater Tool and the kdz firmware
- Reboot your phone to download mode by holding “volume up” and “volume down”
- Connect your phone (Use the USB ports on the back of your computer)
- Run KDZ_FW_UPD.exe
- Select 3GQCT for type and DIAG for phone mode
- Browse to the KDZ file you are flashing
- Press "Launch Software Update"
- The process will cost you about 10-15 minutes. Just wait and enjoy the flash. Good luck!
LG Optimus Vu 2 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts