The Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich update for LG Optimus LTE LU6200 has been released. As you all know. Of course, this is a guide on how to force the official Android 4.0.4 ICS update to your LG Optimus LTE LU6200. I have tested every aspect of this and it works.
First of all, we need to be prepared. Set aside about an hour and a half during which you don’t expect any calls. The process shouldn’t take that long, but this gives you plenty of time – don’t rush! The hardest part is getting things set up right. Once you’ve got that done, it will be very easy.
You will need to download the following files:
- ROM: http://www.lg-phones.org/lg-optimus-lte-lu6200-android-4-0-4-ics-firmware-download.html
- Download and install LG Update: http://csmg.lgmobile.com:9002/client/app/B2CAppSetup.exe
- Download Flash tool: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/43909377/FlashTool.1.0.54.zip then extract (eg d: \ FlashTool):
- LG Optimus LTE USB Driver: http://www.lg-phones.org/lg-optimus-lte-usb-driver.html
- WindowsEnablerv1.1.zip: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/43909377/WindowsEnablerv1.1.zip
How to update LG Optimus LTE LU6200 to Android 4.0.4 ICS Steps:
Cable into the PC and phone theft: USB Debugging and select Unknow soure slightly.
Unzip and run Windows Enabler.exe WindowsEnablerv1.1.zip, Click on the icon in the taskbar to switch On (see figure below)
Run File d: \ FlashTool \ UpTestEX.exe
This step is the "Start Upgrade" you do not choose. you start by choose " Normal Web update test"
This step may choose another Language replaced by Chinese:
If errors occur, then you put the machine on the DOWNLOAD MODE (remove the battery, theft cable, press the "volume" with "Power Button" few seconds)
wait until this is done
Caution: I am not responsible if anything happens to your LG Optimus LTE! Do this at your own risk!
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts