Hello! I started this thread as it seems it’s too hard for lot of people to search for guides about flashing the LG Optimus LTE 2. This is a way to get rid of useless posts like: "What is flashing?" "How to flash?" Be grateful
Procedure to flash LG Optimus LTE 2:
- First of all you need to download Downloaded the original firmware from here.
- Then download the firmware updating software KDZ_firmware_updater and extract it to a folder. Install msxml on your windows pc by double clicking it.
- Charge the phone to the maximum.
- Enable USB Debugging on Phone (Settings/Applications/Development/), connect your phone to PC and wait for drivers to install.
- In the software window, select Type as 3GQCT
- Select PhoneMode as DIAG
- In the ‘KDZ file’ space, browse for the firmware you want to install.
- Click “Launch software update”
- The firmware flashing process is now underway. If all goes well, in 5-10 minutes the phone will be flashed with the new firmware.
- After booting up fully, detach the phone from the pc.
If the flashing doesn’t complete. Or you face some other problems, just try another USB port, or computer if possible
LG Optimus LTE 2 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts