This flash tutorial allows you to update, downgrade, return and even fix an bricked LG Optimus L9 back to Stock.
One more thing: If you accidentally soft bricked your LG Optimus L9 you have to hold down Vol + button while connecting phone to pc (phone have to be turned off) to enter S/W Upgrade Mode and precede steps below:
- Edit your hosts in C:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\ ( you can use notepad for this) and add at the end , 127.0.0.1 csmg.lgmobile.com
- Download this shttps.rar unpack and run http.exe, a server status window will open "IGNORE IT BUT DONT CLOSE IT" and you will also see a SMALL SERVER icon in TASKBAR
- Right-click ON ICON and click on "Settings" >>> A "Configuration" Box will open, Then click on "HTTP" section >> Scroll down for a line "TCP/IP port for HTTP Server" and change Port value to "9002". Click ok and minimize server window.
How to Flash LG Optimus L9 Steps:
- Download the LG Optimus L9 stock rom you want to flash: http://www.lg-phones.org/stock-lg-optimus-l9-firmware-download.html
- Download KDZ_FW_UPD_EN.zip: https://www.box.com/s/78mnd1hg7hnvi6wqjpt3
- install "B2CAppSetup.exe"
- Run LGMobile update and install drivers
- Connect your phone to PC with USB "debug" mode enabled and wait for drivers to install. (menu/settings/application/development/USB debugging )
- Install msxml.msi (Right click on file and select Install)
- Turn "windows enabler.exe" and switch to the "ON" position( left click on icon)
- Run "UpTestEX_mod2_marwin.exe", select your KDZ file.
- Set emeregency, 3gQCT, and press "NORMALL WEB UPGRADE TEST"
- Now "Read Phone Information" box will open with blank information, Just press "Upgrade Start"
- A small box at bottom-right side may appear like below, which you may "ignore" or "cancel"
- Now "Select country and language" small box will open Select "Different Country" and "English" and press "OK".
- Now actual flashing will start, and if your KDZ file is good flashing will end without any issue.
- Congratulations! Your LG Optimus L9 should be flashed successfully now.
Warning: Rooting / Flashing may brick your phone ! We are not responsible for any damage, do at your risk!
LG Optimus L9 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts