Here is a tutorial on how to flash a LG Optimus L7, it is easy to understand for everyone.
Procedure to flash LG Optimus L7:
- First of all you need to download Downloaded the original firmware from here.
- Then download the firmware updating software KDZ_firmware_updater and extract it to a folder. Install msxml on your windows pc by double clicking it.
- Connect your phone to PC with USB "debug" mode enabled and wait for drivers to install. (menu/settings/application/development/USB debugging )
- In the software window, select Type as 3GQCT
- Select PhoneMode as DIAG
- In the place where you have to give path for KDZ file, select the Firmware a.k.a ROM you have downloaded using the link you made for your country specific firmware.
- Click “Launch software update” and wait for about 10 minutes. The screen will then say “Emergency mode”. Just wait and let it reboot.
Caution: Don’t unplug the USB cable until the setup has finished.
LG Optimus L7 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts