How to flash LG Optimus GT540 to original firmware steps: LG Android Phones
1. Downlaod LGDP2 V36 UMTS Setup and extract, go to LGDP2_31_INCLUDE_LGDP1_Setup folder and install the exe (use serial number). Now copy all the files from DOWNLOAD folder and paste on C:\DOWNLOAD (overwrite if needed). LG Cell Phone Software
2. Install LG United Modem Driver, connect the LG Optimus GT540 to PC through USB cable and let the drivers to be installed. USB 1.1 is recommended.
3. You’ll need firmware in DZ format and the correct DLL for your model.
4. Open LGDP2_V36_UMTS from C:\DOWNLOAD, select UMTS in Division and click OK.
5. Select port (check Device Manager for LG USBModem Port number), you can set a range from easy select or select manually. Select DLL and select firmware in Download Configuration. Click OK.
6. Click START in main window and connect the LG Optimus GT540 to USB cable in Emergency download mode(VOL+CAM+PWR).
Caution: Whatever you do, do at your own risk, I just shared original materials and obviously will take no responsibility. LG-Optimus info
To download the LG Optimus GT540 to original firmwares:
If you have any question when flashing your LG Optimus GT540, feel free to let me know, I will reply you as soon as possible.
LG Optimus GT540 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts
any other working link for gt540 dll
Firmwares are not available, can u please share?
[…] know how to flash the original ROM for you LG Optimus GT540, you can visit this page, which has a step by step instructions about this process. You should be able to find similar […]
[…] How to flash LG Optimus GT540 to … – Hello, Where can I get the GT540 DLL file for LGDP. Thanks in advance. […]
[…] How to flash LG Optimus GT540 to original … – You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> … […]