Here is a tutorial on how to flash a LG Optimus Chic, it is easy to understand for everyone.
Procedure to flash LG Optimus Chic:
- First of all you need to download Downloaded the original firmware from here.
- Then download the firmware updating software KDZ_firmware_updater and extract it to a folder. Install msxml on your windows pc by double clicking it.
- Charge the phone to the maximum.
- Enable USB Debugging on Phone (Settings/Applications/Development/), connect your phone to PC and wait for drivers to install.
- In the software window, select Type as 3GQCT
- Select PhoneMode as DIAG
- In the ‘KDZ file’ space, browse for the firmware you want to install. (In this case V10A_00.kdz)
- Click “Launch software update”
- The firmware flashing process is now underway. If all goes well, in 5-10 minutes the phone will be flashed with the new firmware.
- After booting up fully, detach the phone from the pc.
LG Optimus Chic Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts