It’s the steps I performed to get a 100% stock AT&T image working on my P930 LG Nitro HD. Hope this helps you.
What you will need:
- boot.img: Link – Mirror2
- recovery.img: Link – Mirror2
- firmware.img: Link – Mirror2
- baseband.img: Link – Mirror2
- system.img: Link – Mirror1 – Mirror2
- SuperOneClickv2.3.2: Link – Mirror1 – Mirror2
- LG Nitro HD drivers: Link – Mirror1 – Mirror2
- LG Nitro HD V10J: http://www.lg-phones.org/lg-nitro-hd-gingerbread-v10j-firmware-download.html
- LG Flash Tool 18.104.22.168 + P930 DLL: http://easyflashstudio.com/Setup_LGFlashTool_22.214.171.124.zip – Mirror1
- Flash file: https://rapidshare.com/#!download
How to flash LG Nitro HD Steps:
- Install LG Nitro HD Drivers drivers and LG Flash Tool on your PC
- Install the flash file, replace the file inside the archive with the original in C:\LG\LGFlashTool
- Open the LG Flash Tool, it should not ask you for anything at the splash screen but load the tool and prompt you for the DLL and TOT file downloaded from amoamares’ Posts, if not click the Icon that looks like gears.
- Click ok and put your phone into Download mode(Warning: I don’t know if this was just me but My phone would keep exiting the download mode, I figured this was because the battery was dead and the phone was not charging when in download mode so I ended up plugging it into the wall for an hour or so when it was off to recharge the battery)
- Plug your phone in and put it into “download mode” (Volume Up and Power Button) Once new hardware found go into control panel and find your phones ‘Com port’ under Ports(COM & LPT)-> LGE AndroidNet USB Serial Port (COM#) and change it to port 41 (right click “properties->port settings>advance”)
- Click the icon that looks like the cable and make sure you put a check in port 1 on the right and click ok
- Click the yellow arrow pointing to the right in to top of the LG Flash tool (You should now see “Ready” in the first cell top left in the main window)
- If your phone doesn’t start flashing on its own unplug and plug your cellphone back in and it should start flashing and show its progress. At around 80-90% it will say something about rebooting and your phone should reboot, leave it alone until the progress bar reaches 100% and goes green saying completed or success even when the phone comes up to the welcome screen.
- Close out the LG flash too and put your phone into debug mode and make sure its set to PC mode.
- Extract SuperOneClickv2.3.2_ShortFuse.zip and Run SuperOneClick.exe and root that sucker!!!! (Took me 2-3 attempts, and a few phone restarts in between of tries to get super one click progress to go past starting ADB server)
- Once rooted put your phone into mass storage mode and copy all of the IMG files (boot.img, recovery.img, firmware.img, baseband.img, system.img)to your SD cards root directory
- Put your phone back into PC mode and make sure your phone is in debug mode and open a command prompt window and navigate to where you extracted super one click
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts