We are proud to tell you that I have found a way to flash & unbrick your device LG Lucid 4G. The guide is simply and easy to follow. It will flash a stock boot image back to your device. So let’s get started.
LG Lucid 4G Driver:
Flash tool – KDZ_FW_UPD_EN:
Official stock LG Lucid 4G VS840 Firmware / ROM
How to get LG Lucid 4G into Emergency Download Mode
- Turn off the device
- Hold down Volume Up + Volume Down
- Hold those two buttons down and press the power button.
- Check the front LED is green and the screen displays “Emergency download.”
How to Flash LG Lucid 4G with a cab / kdz firmware:
- Download and install the LG Lucid 4G drivers
- Get your phone into Download Mode
- Connect your phone to PC
- Download and extract KDZ_FW_UPD_EN.zip
- Install msxml.msi
- Run UpTestEX_mod2_marwin.exe
- Look for "Encrypt cab file to kdz file"
- Click the folder icon
- Choose the the LG Lucid 4G cab file you just downloaded
- Encrypt cab -> kdz Program will freeze up. DO NOT EXIT until program says Done!!! You will get an converted kdz file after it’ done.
- Run KDZ_FW_UPD.exe
- "Type" choose CDMA
- Choose in "Phonemode": Emergency
- Click the folder icon and choose the kdz file that UpTestEX_mod2_marwin.exe just made.
- Click Launch software update and waiting for the flash to complete!
Verizon LG Lucid 4G Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts