Hey guys, in this tutorial I will show you how to flash your LG GD880 Mini. This method is the simplest way to do it. LG Phone Problem and Solution
LG GD880 Mini V10e Firmware Download:
LG GD880 Mini DLL Download:
How to Flash LG GD880 Mini Steps:
- Download LGDP2 V36 UMTS Setup and extract, go to LGDP2_31_INCLUDE_LGDP1_Setup folder and install the exe (use serial number). Now copy all the files from DOWNLOAD folder and paste on C:\DOWNLOAD (overwrite if needed).
- Install LG USB Modem Driver, connect the phone to PC through USB cable and let the drivers to be installed.
- You’ll need firmware in DZ format and the correct DLL for your model.
- Open LGDP2_V36_UMTS (for example) from C:\DOWNLOAD, select UMTS in Division and click OK.
- Select port (check Device Manager for LG USBModem Port number), you can set a range from easy select or select manually. Select DLL and select firmware in Download Configuration. Click OK.
- Click START in main window and connect the phone in Emergency download mode(Vol UP+Vol Down+PWR)
Caution: Before starting, backup anything you might want to keep after the new firmware has been flashed as all contacts, emails, texts, notes, Internet Bookmarks will be lost!!
LG GD880 Mini Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts