Here is the official tot and dll to flash / unbrick your LG G4 using LG FlashTool. Just use LG G Flex’s guide http://www.lg-phones.org/how-to-flash-unbrick-lg-g-flex-back-to-stock.html.
Notes- In the zip file I gave you the LGFlashTool and tot and dll.
Notes- make sure you use the correct dll. if you don’t use the correct dll the flash will not start and will give you download fail in LG FlashTool.
Notes- After you get to the home screen for the first time. Please do a factory reset. Go to System Settings then go to backup and reset and follow the prompts and your phone will be ready.
Before you do the process, you need these software below:
How to Flash LG G4 with a tot firmware:
1. Install Flashtool V1.7. Default install folder C:\LG\LGFlashtool
2. Copy crack file Megalock.dll to C:\LG\LgFlashtool
3. Enter download mode: Turnoff, push VOL UP and plug USB cable in
4. Open Device Manager on your computer and choose COM41 for phone connection:
5. Open Flashtool, choose .dll and .tot file, then fresh yellow icon like this:
6. When Flashtool show Realdy, push USB out for 5secs and plug in again. Flash tool will automatic run
7. Done and enjoy
LG Cell Phone Related Posts
thanks for sharing these awesome tips.
i get a download error at 2 secs any suggestions?
Where is the for lg g4 .dll file?