Here is the official ZVB firmware for the LG Esteem. I have also found a official Flashing Tutorial by LG fan! LG Android Phones
Disclaimer: I haven’t tried this yet. I am not responsible for any loss or damage (including bricking) to your LG Esteem. Use this guide at your own risk!
How to Flash LG Esteem wit a .tot firmware Steps: LG-Esteem info
0. Install the software that pops up when you plug in your phone.
1. Get the LGNPST Package with the GenericModels and Components Plug-In.
2. Get the driver for the phone and install it
3. Get the Stock Rom TOT file and extract it.
4. Get the DLL file specifically for the Esteem
5. Extract the "LGNPST Store & Lab"
6. Install the following order:
7. Run "Right_Click_Register_DLL.reg"
8. Make a new folder called "Models" in the program’s directory
9. Grab the "MS910.dll" AND the "VS910.dll" and put it in the "Models" folder.
10. Right Click "MS910.dll" AND the "VS910.dll" and click on Install/Register.
11. Run "LGNPST"
12. Plug in your phone, use Internet Connection Mode,and enable USB Debugging.
13. Phone should pop up in the list
14. Select the phone and click on the Open folder button inside the .BIN query underneath the COM## details.
15. Since it wants a .bin file, you can open the .TOT file by typing "*.*" inside the File Name query and hitting Enter
16. Select "MS910ZVB_01.SB_01.P3018.R1003.tot" and Click OK
17. Then click on Upgrade
18. Wait a few minutes
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts
will this remove the bad esn?
WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by searching for beepworld