Here is the official V10F & V10I firmware for the LG Escape. I have also found a official Flashing Tutorial on official LG sites! LG Android Phones
Disclaimer: I haven’t tried this yet, since I have no this device by my side. I am not responsible for any loss or damage (including bricking) to your LG Escape. Use this guide at your own risk!
All things you will need:
How to Flash / Unbrick LG Escape with a .tot firmware Steps:
- Install the software that pops up when you plug in your phone.
- Extract LGNPST Package
- Install these four files: LGNPSTv1.2_Store_Version.msi, LGNPST_v1.2_Lab_Version.msi, LGNPST_Components_Ver_5_0_12_0.msi, LGNPST_GenericModels_Ver_5_0_10_0.msi
- Double click Right_Click_Register_DLL.reg
- Make a new folder called "Models" in the program’s directory. Default: "C:\LG Electronics\LGNPST\"
- Extract LGP870DLL
- Paste the "LGP870_20120822_LGFLASH141.dll" file to the new "Models" folder you’ve just made
- Right Click "LGP870_20120822_LGFLASH141.dll" and click on Install/Register.
- Run LGNPST_CT.exe
- Make sure USB Debugging mode is enabled on your LG Escape, then connect to PC via USB cable
- Device should be listed
- Select the phone and click on the Open folder button inside the .BIN query underneath the COM## details.
- Since it wants a .bin file, you can open the .TOT file by typing "*.*" inside the File Name query and hitting Enter
- Choose the tot firmware you want to flash and Click OK –> Upgrade and wait for it to complete
1. Right Click "VS910.dll" can’t install the file.
If the file can’t be installed, you could drag the LGP870_20120822_LGFLASH141.dll on "regsvr32" and it should install. If this is still not working, make sure you have successfully installed the GenericModels and Components (Step 3).
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts