I’ve already listed the official V10F & V10I firmware for the LG Escape on my site. But there is not a fully kdz firmware flash guide about the device. So…do not say too much, let’s begin this.
All things you will need:
- USB Driver: http://www.lg-phones.org/lg-escape-usb-driver-download.html
- KDZ_FW_UPD_EN: https://www.box.com/s/78mnd1hg7hnvi6wqjpt3
- LG Escape V10F ROM/Firmware: http://www.lg-phones.org/official-lg-escape-p870-v10f-firmware-rom.html
How to Flash LG Escape with a kdz Firmware / ROM:
- Install phone drivers
- Extract KDZ_FW_UPD_EN
- Install the B2CAppSetup from folder KDZ_FW_UPD_EN
- Install msxml.msi from folder KDZ_FW_UPD_EN
- Disable antivirus software
- Switch the phone to Download mode: Turn off the phone, if you have not turned off. Disconnect the USB cable from the phone if connected. Hold down Volume Up and connect the USB cable to the phone. Hold Volume Up until the screen: Download mode.
- Open the folder KDZ_FW_UPD_EN and run the program UpTestEX_mod2_marwin.exe
- Click on the folder icon in the row "Select kdz file" and select the file V10F_00.kdz
- Click on "CSE web upgrade test"
- Click on Start Update
- In the next window that appears, you will be prompted to select country and language, which will use the program. Since few of us know Korean, change the language to English, and follow on.
- The program will begin to flash update file V10F_00.kdz on your LG Escape.
- When the update reaches 90% of your LG Escape will reboot. Do not do anything until the upgrade is finished completely!
- Enjoy and you can begin to get root. http://www.lg-phones.org/how-to-root-lg-escape-p870.html
- If you stucked on 90% for a long time, just forcibly close the upgrade program.
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts