This is an instructions on how to get up and going on a new custom ROM on the T-Mobile G2X Android smartphone. This tutorial is all based on you having a PC and an x64 or x86 based OS. LG Android Phones
How to Flash Custom ROMs on T-Mobile G2X: LG-T-Mobile-G2X info
- Root your Phone (http://www.lg-phones.org/how-to-root-t-mobile-g2x.html)
- Flash ClockworkMod Recovery via NvFlash
- Use the One-Click NvFlasher to flash the Clockwork Mod Recovery of your choosing (external or internal supported SD card)(Which will be persistent at bootup). (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1056847)
- In your O/S install ROM Manager and once again choose to flash Clockwork Mod Recovery (which will NOT be persistent at bootup, but you can get to it through the O/S only using ROM Manager).
- Download the Custom Roms (http://www.lg-phones.org/t-mobile-g2x-custom-roms-download.html) and place it on the SDCard that you have ClockworkMod Recovery support for.
- Perform a Titanium Backup or My Backup Pro of your Phone
- Install Titanium Backup or My Backup Pro from Android Market.
- Backup all of your apps.
- Copy the "Titanium Backup" Directory from your internal SDCard to your External SDCard.
- Perform a Nandroid Backup of your Phone
- Bootup to NvFlashed Clockwork Recovery using the button method.
- Choose backup/restore and run a backup.
- This will save the backup to your internal or external SD Card depending on which version of CWM you selected in the One-Click App.
- Flash the ROM by booting into ClockworkMod Recovery using the button press method. LG Phone Problem and Solution
T-Mobile G2X Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts