There is a known boot loop issue when installing ClockworkMod Recovery (CWM) on the LG Esteem. If you’re stuck now in recovery bootloop. Every time you reboot, it only goes straight to Clockworkmod recovery. Here is the guide for you to get rid of the bootloop.
- Power your LG Esteem down by holding the power button until it turns off.
- Remove your SD card and place it in your PC or card reader.
- Copy the file you down loaded above in the root directory of your SD card (not in any folder)
- Instert the SD card into your LG Esteem and get your phone into ClockworkMod Recovery
- Once you boot into CWM do the following from the menu choices:
- wipe cache partition
- advanced > -Wipe Dalvik Cache
- install zip from sdcard
- choose zip from sdcard
- select the zip file you saved to SD card and then yes
- reboot and you should be Good to go
LG Esteem Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts