All files in zip are officially from LG (DLL,BIN,LG FLASH Tools)
I have a new method how to flash your bricked LG Optimus Elite back to factory stock. This flash is the LG Official firmware. This flash will wipe out everything and correctly flash prl, stock recovery, all partition. Please follow all steps no short cutting, or altering files may cause issues with hardware and software to your LG Optimus Elite. Please make sure you can get your LG Optimus Elite in download mode before doing anything else.
How to Fix a bricked LG Optimus Elite Steps:
- Please make sure you have your LG Optimus Elite Drivers installed before you start this guide.
- Please download this file from this link provided
- When the download is complete. Please open the zip folder and you will see a folder inside the zip called LG. Take the LG folder and move it to C: drive
- Please have at least 60 percent battery or more and put the LG Optimus Elite in download mode. To access into the download mode, you can hold both volume buttons and plug in your phone to PC via usb cable
- Now go to your device manager and look for your com ports and find your LGE Android USB Serial Port. Now double click it and look for advance and then click it. Now we have to change the com port to 41. when you are done press ok and close it out.
- Unplug your usb cable from phone and leave phone in download mode.
- Now open your windows explorer go to C:\LG\LGFLASHTOOL and look for the filename LGFLASHTOOL and right click it and run as admin.
- The program will open up. Now we need to program the LG Flashtool Software with Official LG DLL and Firmware and Comm Port
- Go to port settings in the LG FlashTool program and select port 1 only. and please ok.
- Wow we need to go to model settings in LG FlashTool and we need to select dll and bin files. I know it will show that we show the bin and dll already setup. But we to remove them and re add them. So do that now by choosing manual mode. and then select your dll and bin and please ok when done.
- Now plug your usb cable back to the phone.
- Now we are ready to flash the phone.
- To start the flash you will press the arrow on the top left side of LG FlashTool and begin the process. Please don’t let your desktop or laptop cutoff during the process. Please do not remove phone from usb until the phone boots up for the first time. then unplug the phone and close out LG FlashTool. Now just do a factory data wipe in your settings and your good to go
- Good Luck and hope this guide will help you.
Notes- If your LG Optimus Elite doesn’t start the flash after pressing the arrow. just unplug the phone the download mode will stay on and replug in the usb port you used and within a few seconds it will begin.
Notes- Please use windows explorer to unzip the file so you can see LG folder to copy to c: drive of your pc. also once the phone reboots for the first time you can unplug the phone. also if you remember your msl number please do a ##786# enter your MSL so you will have a fresh voice and data.
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts