So, yes. I bricked my LG Optimus 3D in a constant boot loop after doing stupid things on my LG Optimus 3D. but i recently just fixed it and i thought why not help people who has bricked their phone for some reasons. LG Android Phones
I didn’t post the files or do all the hard work, I have just put them into my blog to help others. Thanks very much to marti701 who put these items up on XDA forum. LG-Optimus info
Download all these files:
How to unbrick an LG Optimus 3D Steps: LG Phone Problem and Solution
1.Download and Extract “LG Flash Pack”, you will get “LG Flash Tool 1.2”, “OMAP drivers” and “LGUnitedMobileDriver”
2.Install the LGUnitedMobileDriver from the pack
3. Install Flashtool 1.2 and apply crack
4. Install TI OMAP 4430 driver:
5. Run start_fastboot from the omap4boot-for_optimus-v1.11 folder and choose option 2, enter
6. Remove the battery from the phone and start pressing the Vol+ button.
7. Now connect the phone to PC, Omap4boot will flash some files and will wait for 5 seconds for you to plug the battery back.
8. Immediately plug the battery back (better have the phone turned upside down and the battery in the back but not loaded into slot so that you can load it into the slot quickly)
9. Phone will boot into GREEN SOFTWARE DOWNLOAD mode
10. Go to device manager and change the port “LGE CDMA USB SERIAL PORT” to “com41”.
12.In DLL select file “LGP920_110622.dll”
13. In S/W select only *.bin file that you have downloaded
14. Choice (Check) “USB” and click OK.
15. Click on Port COM settings(COM plug icon)
16.Check as on photos.
17. Click start(The Port 1 window should appear READY).
18. Disconnects USB cable and wait 5 seconds.
19. Press and hold voll up button in LG Optimus 3D and connect USB cable.
20. The update process will begin automatically after that release the “vol up”.
21.When the progress bar reaches 100%, Power ON the LG Optimus 3D.
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts
miky i cudnt write down the IMEI number so how can i get the IMEI num.my phone is lg su760
pls has anyone tried this steps successfully on his/her lg-su760? if yes pls help me out … help me bring my phone to life
i have lg su 760,
i was factory restor my mob. but it stuck on lg logo now not working so please guide me . my email id email@example.com
Hi, when I follow your instruction instead of endering download mode it takes me to fastboot mode with the lg logo. Then in device manager i only see omap 4430 device. So I can’t follow step 10. any ideas?
hello…i need the dll file for mysu760…justcantfind it anyhwere
im stuck at 16.check as on photos???
Please fix your download links.I cant download the .dll