So, yes. I bricked my LG Optimus 3D in a constant boot loop after doing stupid things on my LG Optimus 3D. but i recently just fixed it and i thought why not help people who has bricked their phone for some reasons. LG Android Phones
I didn’t post the files or do all the hard work, I have just put them into my blog to help others. Thanks very much to marti701 who put these items up on XDA forum. LG-Optimus info
Download all these files:
- LG Flash Pack: https://www.box.com/s/s04sl8jx522riimur6ax
- P920 DLL File: https://www.box.com/s/okklqwrs6c7w2ivmyj1h
- omap4boot-for-optimus-v1.21: https://www.box.com/s/kzztotio87oc51luql8j
- O3D Rom: http://www.lg-phones.org/lg-optimus-3d-rom-firmware-download.html
http://csmg.lgmobile.com:9002/data/Setup_LGFlashTool_1.1.zip https://rapidshare.com/files/2393374474/file.zip http://csmg.lgmobile.com:9002//20110623_05/OMAPFlashInstaller-4.10(2).zip http://csmg.lgmobile.com:9002/WHQL_ML_Ver_4.9.7_All_Win7_LGEAll.zip http://csmg.lgmobile.com:9002/LGP920/BLGFlashtoolV1.0DLGP920Download.zip http://hotfile.com/dl/BIN_LGP920AT-00-V10b-EUR-XXX-JUN-16-20110.zip.html http://www.fileserve.com/file/ScWt4W9/BIN_LGP920AT-00-V10d-EUR-XXX-JUL-08-2011+0.zip
How to unbrick an LG Optimus 3D Steps: LG Phone Problem and Solution
1.Download and Extract “LG Flash Pack”, you will get “LG Flash Tool 1.2”, “OMAP drivers” and “LGUnitedMobileDriver”
2.Install the LGUnitedMobileDriver from the pack
3. Install Flashtool 1.2 and apply crack
4. Install TI OMAP 4430 driver:
- Remove the SD card and SIM from your phone
- Remove the battery from your phone
- Open the device manager and plug the phone to your PC
- In the device manager, you will see TI OMAP 4430 appearing and disappearing
- Double click on it when it appears and click update driver
- The select Scan my computer for drivers
- Then click on “Let me slect from the device driver list”
- Ckick next, and now click on “Have disk”
- Show the driver from the Flash Pack you just have downloaded
- Install the unsigned driver and you are good to go
5. Run start_fastboot from the omap4boot-for_optimus-v1.11 folder and choose option 2, enter
6. Remove the battery from the phone and start pressing the Vol+ button.
7. Now connect the phone to PC, Omap4boot will flash some files and will wait for 5 seconds for you to plug the battery back.
8. Immediately plug the battery back (better have the phone turned upside down and the battery in the back but not loaded into slot so that you can load it into the slot quickly)
9. Phone will boot into GREEN SOFTWARE DOWNLOAD mode
10. Go to device manager and change the port “LGE CDMA USB SERIAL PORT” to “com41”.
12.In DLL select file “LGP920_110622.dll”
13. In S/W select only *.bin file that you have downloaded
14. Choice (Check) “USB” and click OK.
15. Click on Port COM settings(COM plug icon)
16.Check as on photos.
17. Click start(The Port 1 window should appear READY).
18. Disconnects USB cable and wait 5 seconds.
19. Press and hold voll up button in LG Optimus 3D and connect USB cable.
20. The update process will begin automatically after that release the “vol up”.
21.When the progress bar reaches 100%, Power ON the LG Optimus 3D.
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts