If you’re wondering where’s the Developer Options on your LG G3, follow the steps below to find out how to enable hidden Developer options.
- On your LG G3, go to home Settings > General > About device and scroll to the Build number.
- Next, tap on the Build number for 7 times. While you’re tapping, you should see the “You are now x step away from being developer” message appears on screen.
- Once you reached the 7th times, you’ll see the “Developer mode has been enabled”message appears on screen.
- Now, you can go to home Settings > General > Developer options to access a list of options which deemed to be mainly useful to the developers.
- If you do a factory reset, the Developer options will be back to hidden mode.
Note: The guide works on LG G3. If you’re having other version of Android, there’s a possibility that the steps and screenshots will be different.
LG G3 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts