Does the AT&T’s version of LG Nexus 4 supports 4G LTE? How to get 4g speeds on the AT&T LG Nexus 4? I believe that many owners are having the trouble. After a couple days of back and forth with sales reps and tech support, I think I have it figured out. I’ll try to make this an easy to follow guide.
First thing’s first, you need to have a 4G data plan. To check which data plan you currently have, you can log into your account on http://www.att.com.
Setting the APN:
- Name: AT&T HSPA+
- APN: pta (NOTE: IF YOU DON’T HAVE AN LTE PLAN, CHANGE THIS TO “PHONE”)
- Proxy: Not set
- Port: Not set
- Username: Not set
- Password: Not set
- MMSC: http://mmsc.mobile.att.net
- MMS Proxy: proxy.mobile.att.net
- MMS port: 80 (NOTE: IF MMS ISN’T WORKING, CHANGE THIS TO “8080”)
- MCC: 310
- Authentication type: Not set
- APN type: default,admin,fota,mms,supl,hipri
- APN protocol: IPv4/IPv6
- APN roaming protocol: IPv4/IPv6
- Bearer: Unspecified
Type *#*#4636#*#* into your LG Nexus 4. This should open up “Testing” –> “Phone Information” –> “Set preferred network type:” –> “LTE/GSM/CDMA auto (PRL)”. If you happen to be in an area with AT&T band 4 LTE, you will be able to connect to it.
LG Nexus 4 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts