This post will help you do a Master Reset on your LG Esteem. It will erase all of the data on your phone, but not the SD Card like Photos or Music. LG Phone Problem and Solution
If you want to try this, then, then here are the steps to try.
- Power the LG Esteem OFF. Pull the battery for a few seconds, then replace it.
- Hold down the Vol UP and Vol DOWN keys.
- While holding the volume keys, press the power button
- As soon as the LG Esteem vibrates, release the Power key but keep the Vol keys pressed.
- You should now see a black screen with a message telling you to press the power button again to confirm the Master Reset.
- The phone should now reset. This will take a few minutes, and when it’s done, the phone should be just as it was straight out of the box. You will need to set it up all over again.
LG Esteem Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts