The LG Optimus L9 P769 comes with loads of T-Mobile branded apps that basically hinder streamlined user experience. These apps are also commonly referred to as Bloatware / Crapware.
Here is a script that will help the LG Optimus L9 P769 users in getting rid of all the T-Mobile crap on the phone.
All things you will need:
- A rooted LG Optimus L9 P769
- SManager [Download]
Here is the step by step guide to disable the T-Mobile Bloatware from your rooted LG Optimus L9 P769:
- Make sure you have root on your device
- Download SManager from Market and install it on your phone.
- Then go to /system/etc. Look for the "disable_tmus_packages.sh" (this is the tmobile bloatware disable script that is build in in the unit.)
- Then check the "su", "boot", "save" and "run".
- Reboot and it won’t have any of the bloatware running.
LG Optimus L9 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts