Hey guys! I have had my LG Optimus 4X HD for five days, and I wanted to share with you something that has saved my life; well, my battery. It’s a good and super easy way to turn off your 4G on the LG Optimus 4X HD, so the device runs only on 3G/1X. Here it is:
- Go to Play Store and search for an App called "Any Cut". Download it (Obviously! )
- After you download it, open it and choose the option that says "New Shortcut."
- After choosing New Shortcut, select the option that says "Activity."
- Here’s the crazy part. Scroll a long way down until you find "Network Settings" (Don’t worry, it’s in alphabetical order, so you’ll notice when you’re close). NOTE: You’ll find yourself with TWO (2) options that say Network Options. You MUST choose the FIRST one… The second one would be the same screen you find in "Settings."
- After selecting it, Rename it to whatever you please (I named it "Network").
- Select OK and done! Now you have a shortcut in your cell phone to switch to CDMA or LTE!
Now, here’s one thing. When you open that shortcut, you’ll find 3 options: CDMA, LTE and Hybrid Operation (Which is LTE & CDMA combined). You’ll find that your LG Optimus 4X HD is on Hybrid Mode right now, so when you want to switch to CDMA just select it, and your phone will reset. After this, you can enjoy more battery life without the 4G!
When you wish to go back to 4G, just select again Hybrid Operation.
Note: The Any Cut app works on most LG Android Phone. Good luck.
LG Optimus 4X HD Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts