We get many questions from LG Optimus 7 users wanting to know how to change the display language on their devices. In most cases the devices were purchased from third party sources and the devices arrived with a language that they can’t use, or don’t wish to use.
Following is the full instructions on how to change the display language:
- Your LG Optimus 7 must be in Nodo.
- Dial ##634# to start MFG, then use password 277634#*# to enter the app
- Go to Engineer Menu -> Other Setting -> Edit Registry
- Select ROOT_PATH: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
- Input SUB_PATH: \MUI\Available
- Input KEY: 040B (this code is for Finnish language, Swedish seems to be 041D, Polish seems to be 0415)
- Select data type: STRING
- Input data: Suomi (this is Finnish in Finnish..)
- Press Set
- Now you can update your phone to Mango if you preferred the OS.
LG Optimus 7 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts