The default ringtones that comes with the LG Chocolate Touch are pretty basic and blank. You can, instead, use your own piece of music as a ringtone on your LG Chocolate Touch. Bitpim is a good tool, but sometimes it didn’t even work for somebody. So here is an instruction on how to add custom ringtones to LG Chocolate Touch with Bitpim! LG Phone Problem and Solution
- Back up anything that you have on your micro sd card.
- Put in a memory card in memory card slot in phone.
- Format the card using your cell phone.(Menu, Settings, Memory, Card Memory & then format the card. Your code is the last four digits of your cell number.) This erases everything on the card puts all the necessary folders on the memory card to put in your wallpapers and ringtones. LG-Chocolate Touch info
- Put the memory card in your computer or in memory card reader so that your computer can read the card. Access it thru My Computer and open the ringtone folder/my pix folder, etc.
- Drag and drop your ringtones into the ringtone folder or wallpapers in the pix folder… it’s as simple as that!
LG Chocolate Touch Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts