There’s enough information out there now to reliably root, and optimize your LG Watch Urbane. So, let’s get this party started. Also, these instructions are not my post. If you’re looking for the original article, check out this evilsocket thread.
WARNING! – DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK. I AM NOT A DEV. I AM A WEB DESIGNER. FAILURE TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS VIA THE TOOLS MENTIONED BELOW CAN/MAY BRICK YOUR PHONE.
All things you will need:
- TWRP recovery image for LG Watch Urbane download
- Wear SuperSU update zip download
How to root the LG Watch Urbane Steps:
Type the following commands to unlock bootloader it. (This will wipe your device data!)
Setup the wiped device, and execute steps from 1 to 4 again.
Flash the TWRP image by typing the following commands (make sure you have the img file in the same folder you’re working in).
- Connect your device to the USB port of your computer (I take for granted you have adb and fastboot installed).
- Enable the developer menu, going into Settings -> Informations and tapping on the “Build” entry for 7 times.
- Go to the unlocked Developer Options settings menu and enable ADB Debugging.
- Unplug the device and plug it back, it should ask you if you want to allow your computer to connect to it, of course, allow it.
- Now open a terminal, and type the following commands to get into the bootloader
Now copy the SuperSU zip to sd by typing:
- fastboot flash recovery <location of twrp img file>
Start the TWRP recover by executing
Use the Install option, select the zip file of SuperSU and flash it ( do not enable signature verification or the whole process will fail! )
Reboot your device and you’re ready to go, enjoy.
- adb push Wear-SuperSU-v2.40.zip /sdcard/
LG Watch Urbane Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone Related Posts