Have you managed to install TWRP recovery on your LG V10? If you have, then now you are ready to complete the root process for you device. That’s right, you can now safely flash the SuperSU root exploit through TWRP,(as long as your phone comes with an unlocked bootloader).
Thus, what do you say, are you ready to learn how to gain root access on your own LG V10?
Note: This root guide is compatible with T-Mobile LG V10 H901 only. Do not try it on any other device.
- Unlocked Bootloader. Click here.
- Make sure you have TWRP installed on your device. Click here.
- LG USB Drivers installed
How to Easily Root LG V10 using TWRP Recovery and SuperSU
- From this page download the SuperSU; place the package on your computer, preferable on desktop.
- Connect your LG V10 with your computer via USB cable.
- Transfer the downloaded file into your device’s internal storage and then remove the USB cord.
- Reboot into recovery mode on LG V10.
- From TWRP recovery tap on the Install button and then just pick the UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.xx.zip and select it.
- Confirm the process and wait while the SuperSU file is being flashed on your device.
There you go, that’s how you can now safely root your T-Mobile LG V10 H901. Use the comments field from below and share your experience with us. If you need further help, we will try to assist you as soon as possible.
LG V10 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone Related Posts