Here we introduce you the “Root Master” program that allows you to root your LG Optimus L5 II E450 in an easy way. Actually, this program supports more than 3000 Android devices.
Following is the full tutorial about how to root LG Optimus L5 II E450 by using the tool, just remember, do this at your own risk, I’m not responsible if you loose your data or bricked your phone. Good luck.
- Make Backup of your data.
- Download and install the VRoot v1.5.2 on your PC, double click to run it.
- Enable Android Debug Mode on your phone (It’s important)
- Plug your phone to the PC, click root on the bottom right, wait for the phone reboot.
VRoot v1.5.2 Download:
A side note, xda member subho007 posted a way to change the Chinese SuperUser to SuperSU
1) Download SuperSU from the android market
2) Grant Permission for SuperSU to work (Press the left button on the Chinese dialogue)
3) When prompted to update the SU binary, tap on Update
4) Once Update is over, swipe to the Settings tab and select, "Install SuperSU in /system", option.
5) After Phone restarts, you will find the Chinese SuperUser is not present, but the SuperSU is present.
6) now execute the following command in your terminal or command prompt
———- For Windows Users —————
adb.exe shell "su -c ‘mount -o remount,rw /system’"
adb.exe shell "su -c ‘rm /system/bin/su’"
adb.exe shell "su -c ‘rm /system/xbin/su’"
————- For Mac/Linux Users ————
adb shell "su -c ‘mount -o remount,rw /system’"
adb shell "su -c ‘rm /system/bin/su’"
adb shell "su -c ‘rm /system/xbin/su’"
7) Now Open SuperSU and once again update SU Binary.
VRoot v1.5.2 for LG Optimus L5 II E450 Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts